If you were injured at work, or if a family member was killed, you are entitled to a free case review from Law Offices of Jose Perez in Syracuse, Rochester or Buffalo, NY.
Call us now 315-422-5673 or fill out this online form for a no-obligation, confidential consultation.
WORKERS’ COMPENSATION IN NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY
In New York and New Jersey, you are entitled to collect money for injuries that occur within the course and scope of your employment. If you are injured on the job, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits.
Workers’ compensation covers all types of worker injuries, including back injuries, knee injuries, shoulder and arm injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, burns, and other types of worker injuries.
Workers’ compensation covers all types of injured workers, including the following:
- Office workers and managers
- Tradesmen, construction workers, and heavy equipment operators
- Factory workers
- Airline employees
- Truck, package, delivery drivers, and dock workers
- Public transportation and government employees
- Nurses and health care workers